Hair loss or hair condition problems that stand by Thai people for all time, no matter what age, they are all worried about this problem. There are still many people who may not know what actually causes hair loss and how can we prevent it? Let’s find that out today.
Causes of Hair loss
The causes of hair loss can be divided into 2 factors:
- Uncontrollable factors such as family genetics, abnormal hormones, cumulative stress problems, etc.
- External factors that harm the hair, such as heat styling, the wrong way to wash your hair, combing while wet hair, etc.
How to prevent
For those of you who have hair loss in the early stages, you can still find ways to prevent it. Today, we have a simple way to recommend.
- Choose a shampoo that is suitable for your hair type: When you realize that your hair is starting to fall more than it should, a change of shampoo is an easy option and may give you a satisfactory result. To change the new shampoo, it should be a shampoo that does not contain prohibited substances such as silicone, parabens, and preservatives, or you can go for a shampoo with natural ingredients isn’t a bad idea either.
- Wash your hair properly helps reduce hair loss: Instead of scratching vigorously, try to use your 5 fingers to massage the scalp instead, not only cleans, but also stimulates blood circulation, and relaxes you.
- Do hair treatment: There are many Thai herbs that help nourish and strengthen the hair, such as butterfly pea, kaffir lime, and star fruit. Doing hair treatment 1-2 times a week can help your hair to be healthier.
- Avoid using chemicals and heat: Regular dying and heat-styling are one of the most direct ways to damage your hair, but if it’s necessary, you should always apply a heat protectant first.
- Kemist Botanical-derived Scalp Serum In addition to the methods of preventing hair loss mentioned above, having a good helper like Kemist Botanical-derived Scalp Serum is another convenient, easy yet satisfying solution because this serum, not only reduce oiliness, but also reduce inflammation, balance the blood circulation of the scalp to make both your hair roots and scalp strong at the same time. It is packed with natural extracts like red clover, pea sprout and many other plants and with extracts from marine plankton that helps restore hair deeply to the cellular level. Moreover, it also helps to reduce shedding, strengthen hair roots, rejuvenate and make the hair look thicker naturally as well.
Knowing this already, don’t let the problem of hair loss deprive you of your confidence. Let’s take care of it right now for the good results and beautiful hair that will stay with you for a long time!